Like many, Fall is my favorite season, hands down. There's just so much to love about it!
1. Pumpkins. Any size, any color, decorated or just plain.
2. Brach's candy corn and mellowcreme pumpkins. Those little bits of sugary goodness are addicting! But, they must be Brach's and no autumn mix with the Indian corn candy corn!
3. Bonfires. I love sitting outside by the fire, wrapped in a blanket and drinking a beer. It makes for a perfect evening!
4. Those cool, crisp, but sunny days with no clouds in the sky.
5. Chili. It's one of my favorite foods and it's perfect for those chilly fall days.
6. Sweaters. Boots. Scarves. Hoodies. All of those great fall clothes!
7. Open windows. It's so nice to be able to open up the house and feel a cool breeze.
8. Celebrating our wedding anniversary.
9. The changing leaves. Even a walk down our tree lined street is enough to make me smile. I love to see the reds, yellows and oranges in the leaves.
10. Apple Cider. Pretty much in any form for me. Hot, spiced, spiked, slushies :)
11. Halloween! I love all of the costumes and the fun that goes along with it. Besides, what's cuter than little people dressed up?
12. Football. Go Hoosiers and go Colts!
14. Thanksgiving! What a perfect holiday. :) No gifts, just getting together with loved ones to be thankful for all of your blessings and to enjoy a wonderful home-cooked meal together.
15. Mums. Seeing the beautiful colors of mums everywhere really means fall for me.
16. Hearty meals -- warm soups and stews.
17. Decorating my house for the season.
18. Crunching through those changing leaves. :)
19. Fall scents -- pumpkin, spiced cider, cinnamon.
20. Outdoor activities. Pumpkin patches, apple orchards. We went to our first fall activity, an apple orchard over the weekend. Even though there weren't apples for picking (darn early frost), we had lots of fun.
What do you love most about fall?
I'm linking up to:
The Inspired Room